Saturday, August 1, 2009

To me 2009 when began was a year of hope and change.

Seven months have passed.My hopes come true.The ordinary

Indians are in the path of changing the destiny of our nation.

They have begun to understand the maya's ,lalu's,mulayam's

Karat's and paswan's.A good start for our great country.Hope

they will recognise the karuna, jaya and vijaya also soon .

Actually there is no darkness. The sun is always emitting light.

We do not see due to the rotation of earth.Norway is an example.

On November 6th 1983 "The Illustrated Weeklyof India"published

a few poems of GITANJALI who was born in Meerut on 12th June 1961

and died of cancer in Bombay on 11th August 1977.

Let me reproduce one poem named " The Glory of The Sun "

"Every evening when

the day meets the dusk

I sit in my window

And watch the sinking sun

When the light fades away

Slowly and the hours

Grow quiet and lonely

My heart too sinks

Within my soul ( Lost last few lines)

No comments: